Friday, September 7, 2018

About Me ; 60 Second Video Idea's

                           About Me ; 60 Second Video Idea's


In my 60 second creative video about me, I plan to show the majority of aspects about myself.

In the first 5 seconds of my video , I plan to have a photo album which has my full name written on the front. I will then proceed to flip through the photographs in a fast manor hopefully only taking up 2 Seconds of my time, in this time the camera will pan into the flicking pages and progress onto the next section of the video.

The next 10 seconds will be about my interests. I would like to have about 7 different film cases, my favourite films of course, laid on a surface and a picture of me smiling laid in the centre of all of them. It will then progress onto a screenshot of my make-up Instagram account ; GlitterandGray.

The next 15 seconds will progress to be about my achievements ; GCSE's , MTV work experience , Oxford Tv & Film work experience.

The remaining time of the video I will be talking about my hopes and aspirations for the future;
 -  Bournemouth university
- Becoming a producer
- Working from the bottom of the ladder up
- Traveling the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment